When someone talks about the lessons that life has taught us, it feels boring . I honestly hope my write up fills you up with new hopes in these downward spirally times !
1. External appearance is not less important ! It is essential that we look appealing because that’s what people notice first about you. It boosts our confidence and helps us stay in the present. Being lost is a drawback in this competitive world ! someone introduced me to myself when I was too shy, timid and limited to me. And believe me , it proved to be a game changer 🤩
2. Love, but don’t get lost in love! The ugly truth of life. We love someone so much , that we lose ourselves. The problem with relationships is, that they change you inside out. Being vulnerable is good, but walking with open wounds is catastrophic!! Often we forget that the other person is gone , but we are still alive and we gotta live our life for us and for our loved ones.
3. Having kids isn’t too bad 🤪 when I was young , I never wanted kids. Truly speaking , I made them just coz I succumbed to the societal pressures. I regretted all my life. This pandemic taught me, being at home with kids was a blessing. They keep me engaged , entertained and sane. Although it’s hectic juggling with too many hats on my head , nonetheless, they bear me. No one else would. They’re my family.
4. You will always find your magician, sooner or later , but you will !! He will make you fall in love with life , hold your hand and make your life a cake walk. He will have more faith in you than you do ! And when he comes you’ll be overwhelmed with your own potentials !! You’ll be recharged and ready to take any plunge. Don’t lose him 😍
5. God always has a plan for all of us. If plan A fails , understand that it is God carving out a new plan for you. And His plans are fool proof. No one has escaped this brutal life. So just sit back , have faith in Him and enjoy the ride !!
Just my opinions . Thanks for not judging me 🌹